This message is from: "lynn mohr" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Reena, my two got out last summer and came up to it hanging on the shop. Don"t know what they thought but they were interested.

Lynn Mohr
----- Original Message ----- From: "Reena Giola" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2005 9:05 PM
Subject: Re: Question, Help Please

This message is from: "Reena Giola" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Lynn

I thought it was very cute and can see that from a distance would look more realistic. More of an outside type of artwork though, like others suggested for a barn? or as you say for your shop..... wonder how another Fjord would see it? I know Gustav always loved to look at himself in the mirrors at the
indoor!! :-)

Reena

 This message is from: "lynn mohr" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Thank you, Gail, Carol and Genie. I appreciate you looking at the head and your comments and suggestions. Gail it isn't meant to be fine art, I made
 it to hang on the side of my workshop to simulate an open window with a
fjord looking out, so your only possible use was what it was intended for.
 It hung on my shop for a year.