This message is from: "Ed Sullivan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Aw shucks, now it's my turn to blush!  Thanks, Beth, for the kind words -- the
fact that *nobody* has seen or commented on this calendar was a source of lots
of laughs this weekend at the new Driving Forum in Massachusetts.

If you're curious I'm pretty sure you can preview the calendar on
shootthathorse.com, along with lots of great sleigh rally and cde pix.  That
photo of Ree and me sure got a lot of mileage this year!  We had kind of a
crummy show at the CDE where it was taken (Garden State), but to paraphrase
Andy Marcoux paraphrasing Billy Crystal this weekend in his reinhandling
seminar, it's not how you drive, it's how you look (mahvelous dahling..)  !

There's a lot of buzz about the Driving Forum on the CD-L, so I'll just say it
was great to see such a strong Fjord presence at this event, between Beaver
Dam, Milestone, Wake-Robin, Deep Creek, and Camptown, the Northeast club, and
that full-page Fjord representing a local driving club in the program.  Wish
there could have been more time for visiting -- Marsha and Curt, Robin and
Kate, where did you disappear to?  I selfishly spent most of each day in
seminars, and learned lots, but I would have liked to hang out with Fjord
buddies more.

Wishing Beth would abandon that riding obsession of hers,

Ann in whiteout conditions in New Haven County CT