This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 3/4/2005 2:25:04 PM Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> I  have to admit that some breeds are more suited to certain disciplines.
> What I  enjoy about introducing people to Fjords is breed promotion -- I'd
> wager
> that  90% of prospective horse buyers want a safe, fun mount for trails and
> casual  competition only, and the Fjord definitely fits that bill!

       All I will say is that the trainer / hunter jumper lady, Catherine
Lundgren who " met " Juli the other day is riding with my Search and Rescue
group
today. She, without hesitation deemed her horses UNSUITABLE to really enjoy
the ride, so shes borrowing my Heljo's Kaiser for the day !
       ( Hes turning 17 this year, and is our totally great gelding you can
put anyone on, but still turns on enough to be one of our top show boys in
every disapline. )

        Catherine came over and rode Kaiser along with Ayla and I for a short
trail ride and loved him. She was very impressed with his big strided walk
and solid manners while doing the always scary street ride in the busy
subdivision near by. She did put him through his paces, riding english here in
my
dressage area before we hit the streets, and Kaiser sure preformed well for
her. I
think that he recognised a " real " rider unlike when we let the teenagers
here ride him.

         Anyway, Im off to do another S+R ride, along with Catherine, Ayla
and Kaiser !

              Later, Lisa