This message is from: "Catherine lassesen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Gail,

It is hard to say but I would not rule out that he was born with it. I have
seen other stallions that are BLUE in conformation in North America that I
would not breed to due to their mind. Some are handled daily and never get
better. He had to be locked up in a stall. Most of the other stallions I
have seen had top doors open during the day and locked up at night only.

Some stallions are good stallions with their handlers and then when it comes
to breeding, they are nasty fellows...  (I don't like that either) We gelded
one because he "raped" his mares.

Christian from what I understand is a nice fellow. However, I only saw him
once. According to what I hear e is well behaved and respects his handlers.

Catherine Lassesen
Hestehaven - The Horse Garden
Bed, Barn, Breakfast & Baskets
Southern Oregon