This message is from: "Carol J. Makosky" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi,
I was wondering how long it would take to get the great news out about the really really nice time we all had at the winter meeting. It was such a fun time and the auction was the best. I think we all got caught up in the excitment of outbidding on both the silent items and the live part. I also hope everyone made it home without any mishap in the storm. I for one had an uneventful drive home except for about 30 miles of state road 93 they forgot to plow just south of Eau Claire. I hope I was the only one on that stretch, I just took my time and all was well. There was much to learn at the clinics and from the other members too. We are all excited about this year at Blue Earth and look forward to celebrating the 20th year there under the Green Giant. So thank you everyone who organized this and brought their horses for the clinic.

Carol M.

Pat Holland wrote:

This message is from: "Pat Holland" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Apparently everyone is recuperating from the week end - so I'll step up and
report a bit about our Midwest Fjord Horse Club Winter Meeting and Clinic in
Winona, Mn this past week end.

See you all in Blue Earth July 25-26-27th.

Pat Holland

--
Built Fjord Tough
Carol M.