This message is from: Eileen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I just had to share one of those moments I'm glad I was driving a Fjord...I took Marikape (Jane) for a drive today with a group. As we were just heading out to warm up, a 5 yr old boy who was playing a few feet away threw an irrigation valve right at Jane's front feet. It spooked her a second, but she went right on. Needless to say, I had a few sharp words for the child, definitely old enough to know better. With another horse, that could have been bad. Best of all, we paced ourselves at a working trot to keep up with a big TB who was in and out of sight. We drove by ourselves, but passed some other drivers with some pretty interesting vehicles.

Eileen in eastern WA and Jane, who deserves a good rest tonight.