-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mike May, Registrar
NFHR
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2005 5:45 AM
To: fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com
Subject: Re: Winter issue of Herald

This message is from: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 03:49 PM 2/16/2005, you wrote:
>This message is from: "Debby Stai" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>Great news, looking forward to getting it, but can you tell me why it is
sent
>3rd class mail??

Price.  If we sent it out first class it would cost about $1.50 or more
for  each issue sent out.  The new mailing house that is being used can now
send with a "Periodical" rate also.  That is what the old 2nd class rate
was so it is a bit faster.  There is a lot of various criteria that has to
be met in order to use it though so it is still being looked into right now.

>thanks.
>Debby

Norwegian Fjord Horse Registry
Mike May, Executive Director & Registrar
PO Box 685
Webster, NY  14580-0685

Voice 585-872-4114
FAX 585-787-0497