This message is from: bolinsj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

It sure would be nice to have some Fjords at the show!

Our driving club, The Delmarva Driving Club, in lower DE is holding its 2nd annual Pleasure Driving Show on April 23rd at the Caroline County 4-H Park in Denton, Maryland. There will be 3 divisions - pony, single horse, and pairs. There will also be some novice, draft and cones/obstacles. There will be ribbons for the top 6 placers in each class as well as championships and reserve. The morning will feature classes in the arena, including working pleasure, turnout, and reinsmanship. In the afternoon there will be Gambler's Choice and cross-country obstacles as well as non-point classes for novices and draft horses. (Draft horses are, of course, welcome to show in any of the classes). For more information, phone George Parris at 302-846-2189 or Carl Zimmerman at 410-632-1191.
Show schedule/entry forms will be available March 21st.

We hope to see some of you there!!!
Martie in MD - don't know if we'll take Kilar for the show or not, but we will definately BE there!