This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 2/9/2005 11:09:25 PM Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Maybe Mike May could mark Lisa's horses pedigree with the letters 'NP"
> after where it says............stallion! lol!!   Sue-g

           Hi Sue and list !   No stallion with a neon pink one here.....this
is a beloved gelding, PF Roedman, headed to new owners soon. Dam is a Blue
Ribbon evaluated mare X Leidjo, sire is Hostar. Roedman is a RED DUN gelding,
with a peachy reddish coat and rather dark red stripes, very striking. He is
one
of those " big production " boys when he urinates......streching WAY out,
staring down there, sort of a clown anyway, doing a through inspection of what
he
produced each time, so your eye is drawn to him anyway, even without the
pink.....you know.

             I am surprised at all the private responses Ive gotten from ALL
OVER, on other very well bred Fjords popping up with white. Stars, snips, feet
ect. may be a more readily seen event than anyone realizes. Ive never had a
star pop up, just the mare with one white hoof ( with black stripes ) who I
already mentioned has achieved her Blue in the NFHR evaluation.

      Maybe a questioneer could go out, Phil. I do however, sense alot more
of these Dole horse influnce's than maybe we all realize, by my private mail.

      Riding today, with Jeff driving. Finally ordered a saddle after trying
out many, it is a Tucker model, " High Plains " with a wide tree, 5 ' cantel,
narrow twist with a large swell, short skirt with endurance stirrups. Dark
brown with a black seat. Sort of a mix and match, they are making it to my
specks. Jeff has put together a medic worthy saddle bag, insulated with enough
lightweight medical crap to treat most anything I may " find " out on the
searchs.
Now if I can just figure out that GPS.

      Im used to just dropping bread crumbs.

          Lisa Pedersen * Cedar City, UT.