This message is from: "Janne" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I ahve a product that I absolutely swear to when it comes to re condition
horses, or as a supplement etc.  It is called EquiPride.  It is absolutely
awesome!!!!   You can check it out on the web, just type in the name on your
search egine.  Not terribly expensive either.  I had a QH mare a few years
back that almost died of bastard strangles, - then put her on Equipride and
she recovered her condition, coat etcetc so well, I was amazed.

Try it out, and good luck!!

Janne Myrdal in 20 below ND.  Ready for spring!!!!!!!!!