This message is from: "Pat Holland" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I've had several horses come to me with manes completely grown over - I mean
totally like a normal horse's - I have not roached any - I can't as they are
not here long enough to have it grow back and look nice for buyers or the
owners. It IS possible to save a mane without cutting it all off. Takes a
few hours but it is doable.

Glad to hear of all of you who DO use the Fiskars Brand of scissors! They
sent me product and it appears at this time, we will give a pair of them
along with trophies at the Blue Earth Show - ANOTHER reason to come to the
Blue Earth Show! The scissors they sent me are all the new ones with
titanium coating and they are even better than the old ones!

Another sponsor I'm working with is Seneca Foods, they have the Green Giant
Brand - what do you all think about getting a can of peas, green beans or
corn ...........just joking.

I am putting the finishing touches on the show schedule, class discriptions
and so forth right now, they will be handed out at the Winter Meeting in
Winona on Feb 18 - if any of you want a tenative schedule to see what we're
planning, and are not attending the MWFHC winter meeting -contact me with
your full address and I'll send one off to you -

Pat Holland