This message is from: Tamara Rousso <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Lisa - Harrison does not do clippers either. I got a pair of the spring loaded scissors from Office Depot (I think Fiskars makes them) and roached his mane by hand with scissors. Of course he has done this before so stood very still, but it sounds like your mare might stand still also. It really didn't take all that long at all.

Tamara
Fallbrook  Ca
'