This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi all.
I'd like to introduce myself.  My name is Julie and I live in Sunny Fl. I
have the pleasure to share our farm with two fjords which we got last summer as
yearlings.  These are my first hands on experience with the breed and I must
say what little characters they are.
I had seen a fjord at a fair several years ago and thought to my self Gosh
what a neat horse. smaller than what I'm used to and very calm and willing.
(most of our horses are between 15'3 and 16'2 hands, And I don't believe some
of
them have both oars in the water.vbg) To make a long story short I had been
pestering my husband about them to the point that he finally relented thinking
won't be able to probably find one with in the budget We'd decided on. (fooled
him!!!) Not only did I find what I was looking for a cute brown dun colt.
but he turned around and bought a gray dun filly. Being new to this particular
breed of horse I am excited to be able to talk to other fjord owners about
their experiences.
Julie