This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi List,

I received an email this morning from my sister-in-law who lives in Stockton,
CA.  She has begun searching for a horse for her 10 year old daughter.  This
little girl has always been horse crazy, but since they are 'city' folks,
living in one of those gated communities, typical yuppie subdivision with a
pool
in the back yard, they tried to discourage her 'disease'.  I laughed as they
described her unexplained, ever-growing, fervor.  They even told me one time
that the best Christmas present we could ever send her would be a box of horse
poop!  LOL!  Maybe they were thinking that'd 'fix' her??!!

We horse folks know that there is absolutely no known cure - except for
owning your own horse!  Medical science has not yet been able to invent a shot
cure this ailment!

I suggested that they find a good riding instructor and start with lessons to
see if she would remain interested.  They did and she did.  We have talked
about this on several occasions and I told them that as long as she is
interested in horses, any $ is well spent!  You never see the police chasing a
kid down
on a horse to bust them for drugs and it's pretty hard to get pregnant on a
horse!  LOL!!

Anyway, I have sold everything here except for youngsters so told them I
would start looking for the right Fjord.

She is taking English lessons and needs to have a 'well done, been there,
done that' Fjord with that kind, willing disposition.  If you have one for sale
or know of one that would be 'right', please contact me privately.

Thanx so much.

Gayle Ware
Field of Dreams
Eugene, OR