This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi All!
     I was glad to hear from Janet that my horse isn't the only one with a
clothing fetish.  I, too, like to spend winter time in the barn just grooming
and hugging and it also presents Braveheart with a wonderful opportunity to
hat-snatch, mitten-grab and drawstring-pull.  I've streamlined as many of these
fascinating accessories as possible and, of course, BH has been instructed that
this behavior is a no-no.  Still, after combing tangles out of his forelock,
when I back up to admire my work, I often find I can only go so far because he
has quietly taken a big, fat mouthful of my coat front.  He then lets it go
immediately and gives me his "surprised pony" face which translates into, "I
have no idea how this huge wad of down jacket got between my lips!"  His
favorite
pasture toy is an old sweatshirt I gave him that he uses to drag, shake and
throw.  I hope that I can get another Fjord someday so he'll have somebody that
he can teach to play tug-of-war with it.
    January thaw in SE MI today - serious winter is scheduled to return this
weekend.  Stay warm everybody!

                                                                        Kay

Yellow Pony Farm