  From: janet
  To: fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com ; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Monday, January 10, 2005 6:30 PM
  Subject: winter blahs

  This message is from: "janet" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

   One exercise that you do occasionally is just sit with your horse and
  basically do nothing.  <snip> I would recommend to anyone to try it, just
  see what your horse will do.
  -----

  LOL, well mine would disrobe me one button at a time.  First they'd take
off
  my hat and play with it until that gets boring, then come back and try
every
  button and zipper they can work.  My mare can zip and unzip my coat with
the
  greatest of precision.

  Janet