This message is from: "DANIELLE DEARINGER" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

HI. Was wondering what type of "show" clipping must be done for a Fjord,
ears, muzzle, everything?

If ever anyone feels motivated my husband and I have started making our
own rope halters, you can find plans on the internet. The combination of
instructions on www.goddijn.com/halter and
www.naturalhorsesupply.com/tiehalter.shtml and we were making halters.
This way you can fit the horse.  I use a rope halter, but mainly when
doing ground work or under the bridle. I've heard that problems can arise
in situtions such as tying in a trailer and you really couldn't use cross
ties with them. Just wandering how others deal with this and how many
people who have two halters (1 nylon and 1 rope) for their horses like
me.

Danielle

Promise Acres, LaGrange, IN