This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"....Darn - that would have been an easy fix - good luck!  Loki is  lucky to
have you!!...."

Yeah, that would have been a nice simple quick fix (grin), Jeanine - but
nope,  not it.     ;-P      I  spent a few years on the Fjord list before
getting
my own - to learn about what  I'd heard were the saddle fitting problems.
The  theory     :-)     was when I got my  own, would be able not to make
Common
Mistake # 1.  As it was, this is  Loki's # 3 saddle just in this fall - when
the other two were clear did not  fit him, I moved on, using what I'd learned
from the other  two.      :-)

Sher in CO