From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 03, 2005 10:37 PM
To: fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com
Subject: Congrats !

This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

        Hello list !

       Just wanted to let you all know that we have sold
 " Oscars Sweet Korina " , one of the beautiful mares, we had offered for
sale on the recent flyer. Korina  rides and drives and was bred by Shirley
Anderson. Korina is going to a great home in La Grande, OR. to Jeanine
Rachau, who
raises Mammoth Jackstock on her beautiful ranch !

    Korina will be joining Elska, the Fjord mare she bought from Dave
McWethy
so Jeanine will have another non-longears to drive and ride ! I promised her
that while Korina likes her food....she does not HEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAA for
it
every morning !! Check out her wedsite if you get a chance, pretty
impressive, and since Jeff and I used to raise donkeys, we couldnt be
happier for Korina
to get such a great home.

                Lisa Pedersen / Pedersens Fjords * Cedar City, UTAH
waiting
for the 2 ft. of snow predicted for tonight on the mountian.
http://www.cedarcitysidewalk.com/pedfjord/

  • Congrats ! Pedfjords
    • RE: Congrats ! Jeanine Rachau