-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jean Ernest
Sent: Saturday, December 25, 2004 1:38 PM
To: fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com
Subject: RE: Driving harness

This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I would encourage everybody interested in driving to  get Barb Lee's
little
book  "Understanding Harness"  I think it costs $15.    Contact Barb at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] to order one.  It is well worth it!

Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska, clear and cold, -30F  Warming and snow
predicted
tonight!  Merry Christmas!