This message is from: "Catherine lassesen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello Everyone,

It is with PRIDE and PLEASURE to announce....

The Official Establishment of the NORWEGIAN FJORD HORSE FOUNDATION.

Below is a message from Neil Sorum, National President, NFHR.
---
It is my distinct pleasure to announce that we now have a foundation.  It is
called the Norwegian Fjord Horse Foundation and it is open for business.
The foundation can accept contributions effective immediately.  The
Foundation will also accept checks from anyone of you.  Any contributions
made in 2004 will be eligible for a tax deduction in 2004.

The officers are currently Catherine Lassesen, Mark McGinley and Neil Sorum.

Checks may be sent to Neil Sorum, 2259 N. State Route 48, Lebanon, Ohio
45036

A huge  "THANK YOU" goes to Chuck Kelly for handling the legal work.

If you have any questions, call me or email me.

Neil Sorum
---

This Foundation will work with but is not a part of NFHR. It will work with
the Educational endeavors with more projects once funding is available.

Please consider giving a donation in honor of a Fjord Friend or in memory of
a favorite Fjord or Fjord person. ALL DONATIONS are TAX DEDUCTABLE when
donated to the Norwegian Fjord Horse FOUNDATION. Please see the address
below for sending in your last minute 2004 donations.

Thank you,

Catherine Lassesen