This message is from: "Janne" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Just wanted to ask those of you who would,  for prayer.  Our dear neighbor and
fjord owner, Dale Hinkle, had an serious accident this week.  He was caught in
a corn auger and is currently in Minneapolis in surgery.  Dale is a great
horse man and any of you who know him, he is the best of best guys!!  He is
the owner of FSF Tor , the stallion we stand here at Myrdal Farms.

Auger accidents are a farmers nightmare, as some of you who farm may know.
Actually, farming is one of the most dangerous occupations, as often farmers
are out alone with huge dangerous machinery.

All prayers are appreciated!

Sincerely,

Janne Myrdal
ND