This message is from: "Susan Felix" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi , Susan /Co. [EMAIL PROTECTED] Christmas is upon us and Fjord
saddle pads are trotting out of here. If you are interested please put
your orders in soon and we will gladly help all of you. We are working
on a web sight and we will have that open soon. For now they are 15.00
includes shipping and handling and are made of Fleece and non skid
padding. Ramsey is for English riders and Favor for Western riders.
You can feel the horses better when you ride and their backs will
Thank you for the comfort. Check or Mo to P.O. Box 17127 Boulder Co.
80308 303-682-1477 Please allow 1 to 2 weeks as they are hand made
with love for your horse in mind. thanks , Susan Felix