This message is from: kay a konove <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

The Equine Affaire in Springfield, MA, November 11-14, was a GREAT
success for the Northeast Fjord Horse Association.  Pictures of the booth
and breed demo will be posted on the web page soon.  Hundreds of horse
enthusiasts stopped by our booth for information about the breed and to
admire the horse in the stall: Elexson, Lilla or Flikka. The mane was the
"main" attraction, with most people asking "if they all come that way."
The second & third most popular questions were "how big do they get" and
"what is their temperament." New Fjord horse owners soon?!

Not only did we have a breed demo, but three club members also drove in a
holiday scene at the Pfizer Fantasia. Carol Tacey, Tony DiMuccio and
Karol Cota participated with Carol's Flikka and Karol's team of Sven and
Hannah. As you know, an event like this takes so much planning and
preparation. Kudos and thanks to all the drivers, riders and volunteers:
Beth & Carl Gerst, Bev Weston, Caitlyn Few, Hilary Harty, Valerie
Pederson, Annette Loveless, Barb Jones, Bill Warner, Dave McWethy,
AnnMarie & Austin Fisher, Tony DiMuccio, and Carol Tacey.

Northeast Fjord Horse Association Annual Meeting
Saturday, November 20, 2004 10:00 am-4:00 pm
River Rock Farm, 81 Five Bridge Rd, Brimfield, MA
Directions:  www.northeastfjord.com or www.RiverRockFarm.com

This is a very important meeting, as we will discuss a possible change in
location and date for our annual horse show.  Please come and let your
views be heard. A pot luck lunch will be served -- plan to spend the day.
Everyone is invited!
PLEASE RSVP TO KAY KONOVE AT 413-245-0249.

The annual meeting mixes business with friends, all in the name of
promoting and enjoying our Fjords. In the morning, the board will hear
committee reports and discuss old business. We will vote on the proposed
slate of officers, then break for lunch (Kay has promised River Rock Farm
all beef hot dogs and burgers!) while the votes are counted. When the
meeting reconvenes, new officers will conduct the remainder of the
meeting, including new business. If you have an issue you would like to
see on the agenda, please contact Kay Konove at [EMAIL PROTECTED] no later
than November 18th.