To: "Fjord List" <fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2004 9:03 PM
Subject: Fjords, Farms, & Friends Book (update)

This message is from: "Ron & Sherrie Dayton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Howdy from Sunwood,  How do you build a book?  Well, you start with the
cover! We have the go ahead to use a fine oil painting of a pair of Fjords
in harness for the cover of the book.  The artist Marla Brawn is from Hot
Springs Montana. Her and her new husband Russ,  live on his dads old
homestead.  Marla paints landscapes and many of the creatures on the land.
She teaches art in the evening at a local school with Russ being her number
one student.  Anyhow the Fjord team will work out real fine for the cover.
We have over 30 favorable responses to date and expect many more  so keep
passing the word and we hope to soon receive some copy so we can get it
started.  Thanks again for all your support on the project. "Happy Trails"
Ron & Sherrie. ps.  We hope to have our web site up and running soon where
we will post a good sample page for the book and some other details plus the
cover shot.