This message is from: Cynthia Madden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I have good initial response for the 2004 Secret Santa! However, there is
plenty of room and time left to sign up. SEE BELOW!!
Deadline for sign-up: November 22th
Secret Santa distributed assignments: by November 24th

Suggested procedures:
1. If you sign up, you must see it through or someone will be pretty
dissapointed.
2. Suggested cost is plus or minus $25.
3. You may send clues about your identity to your SS recipient via the head elf
who will post them to the list. Guessing your SS is half the fun.
4. Gifts should be received by Christmas, if there is a delay please let the
Head Elf know.
5. When you receive your SS gift, please make sure to promptly thank your
Secret Santa.
6. I will try to match international participants within your country if you
prefer to save mailing costs. If you would like to participate internationally,
please so indicate on your sign up.

Below is the information required to participate in the Secret Santa for
FY2004! Just cut and paste the information below into your sign up message to
me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

My 2004 Secret Santa information:

Name:
E-Mail:
Mailing Address:
Delivery Address:
Telephone (Needed for UPS/Fed Ex delivery):
What would you most like from your Secret Santa?
What would your horse/s most like from Secret Santa?
What size t-shirt or sweat shirt would you like (just in case):

Have fun!
Your Head Elf
2004 Secret Santa Exchange

Cynthia Madden
Las Cruces, NM
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.geocities.com/cmadden88011
ZCDC FJORD HORSE/DRIVING HORSE CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS!
http://www.geocities.com/zcdc_nm