This message is from: Curt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

This is forwarded from Carol Tacey

Hi Fjord Friends,

We are working very hard on the Equine Affaire at Eastern States Exposition in
W. Springfield, Massachusetts.  I hope you all will visit the NFHA's booth and
also the NFHA Fjord horses in the "Farm Barn".

The booth has a whole new look, you will be proud of.  New drapes, table
covers, rug, poster size prints of Fjords, television and VHS.  The Fjord breed
demo is 3pm on Saturday, we will be looking for members support.
Also,  following the breed demo at 3:30 (in the same ring) Tony DiMuccio with
his Fjord mare will be in a training session with Richard Shrake.  Stay and
cheer Tony on, too.

A driving presentation planned for Fantasia will include two members this year.
 The segment will have horses of all breeds driving in formation.  The theme
and  costumes are a secret right now, but much sewing and cart decoration is
going on. Watch for Karol Cota with her team Sevin and Hanna and Carol Tacey
driving her mare Flikka.

Thank you very much and I look forward to seeing you at Equine affaire.

Carol Tacey
319 Waites Corner Road
West Kingston, RI 02892