This message is from: Crystal Garland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

that would be awsome to ahve it! How would we do it though?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello, again, folks!

Thought I'd post the question again - as have not heard back from the list -
was wondering...

Is anyone hosting the Secret Santa (gift swap) this year? Am geussing this
is about the time to begin organizing it, if all the participants will have
time to gift shop for their Secret Santas.

I truely enjoyed being part of the SS last year - hoping it happens again
this year!

If no one is planning to host the SS for this year - I'd be happy to
volunteer to do it. I've organized SS's in the past. It's a lot of work - but
well
worth it. Everyone seems to always have such a good time. :-)

Sher & Loki in Colorado