This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello everyone,

Currently, we have openings for our mid-November run leaving Michigan and
going to Florida, then back to Michigan.  The states we project to travel
through
are:

Michigan-Indiana-Illinois-Kentucky-Tennessee-Georgia-Florida-South
Carolina-North Carolina-Tennessee-Kentucky-Ohio-Michigan

Please email or call privately today for a quote!

For those who want their equine hauled separately, no matter pick up or
destination, email or call for details!

References are available. Need more information about our service?  Please
visit: http://hometown.aol.com/baileysfjords/BaileysTransportation.html

Please respond privately either at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or call at
231-689-9902.

Lynda and Daniel
Bailey's Norwegian Fjord Horse Farm
White Cloud, MI