This message is from: "Pat Holland" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

We are in the process of having a special T-Shirt made for our 20th
Anniversary Blue Earth Show.

Dawn Woolever - (now Schlickman) will be making the shirts with a special
20th Anniversary Logo on good quality t-shirt (Beefy T type) material. They
will be for sale at the MWFHC winter meeting in February, at the Midwest
Horse Fair in the spring and then throughout the year following up to the
show in July. Prices will be announced shortly and orders will be taken via
myself or Dawn.

Some of you saw the beautiful jacket and vest Dawn and Tyler donated to the
club for the Versatility Award at the 2004 show. Dawn does high caliber work
and the shirts will reflect her talents.

Pat Holland
MWFHC Show Chair