This message is from: "Ruth Bushnell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Is the list really off the air or people just too busy or is my computer off?
Jean Gayle

Probably real busy all right... winter coming on... so much to do! I gave 15 Fjord haircuts this week in ONE day!!! Is that some kind of record? (is there a McFjordish Book of Records for that kind of thing?) ...or maybe everyone is reading their new copy of the Fjord Herald? Lovely shot of Flotren in there.. jumping into the Big Sky of Montana..

and a good weekend to all.... Ruthie, nw mt