This message is from: Anita Unrau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Thank You, Monica, for your praise of Anvil's Lorens and in a few words describing what our breeding program has been about. Out of the three mares left that we have been breeding, two of the mares are full sisters to Lorens, Anvil's Weilew and Anvil's Lisbet. We have really enjoyed working with the Anvil's Lyna and Leidjo offspring. The next generation is again continuing the big heart, wanting to please attitude, and athletic ability that this cross of bloodlines has produced. We look forward to hearing more about Lorens in the future.
Anita Unrau
http://mypage.direct.ca/a/aunrau/

This message is from: "Monica Spencer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
My neighbour across the street has a Fjord stallion bred by the Unraus,
Anvil's Lorens.  She bought him sight unseen out of a pasture in Alberta
because she just had a feeling about him (and because his photos showed him to be in pretty poor condition and she wanted to get him out of there). He
was halterbroke and the Unraus had given him some good manners during his
first year of life, but he'd never been ridden and he hadn't been handled in
a few years.

At the time I thought she was a bit nuts.  But as it turns out I've never
seen a stallion (and few geldings) with such a sweet, cooperative nature.
He is kind hearted, completely gentle, absolutely bombproof.  She can ride
him anywhere and he'll try anything she asks.  He has plenty of energy,
strength and stamina but is tractable and willing and easy to handle.