This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

In the Norwegian evaluation system, 2.pr is second Premium awarded to
mature quality stallions and mares 4 years or older who have proven
themselves capable of producing offspring of acceptable quality.   1.pr. is
only givewn to stallions and mares 10 years or older of quality who have
produced several offspring of good quality.  So 2.pr. is quite good! All of
this information is in 'The Record Book'.

Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska, sunny but cool, some snow showers predicted this
weekend.  45 degrees today, 25 tonight. leaves are falling! :(