This message is from: "Beth Steele" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello All,

I am a list "lurker" searching for a very special Fjord mare to join my family.
Currently, my family consists of my husband and I, our 5 year old daughter, a
10 year old Fjord gelding, a 10 year old Shetland mare, 2 golden retrievers and
2 barn cats. I enjoy trail riding, dressage and drill team with my Fjord, Coby.
I am looking for a mare with the following qualities:

* Proven brood mare between 8-14 years old (good quality/good breeding success).
* VERY well trained for riding and driving, preferably with experience being
ridden and handled by children.
* Preferably show and /or parade experience ("been there, done that").
* Quiet, sensible, kind, great ground manners, as close to "bombproof" as
equinely possible.
* Healthy and sound.
* Preferably within a two-day drive of Laramie, Wyoming (we live at the edge of
the prairie at 7,200 feet elevation where the air is thin and winter coats are
thick!).

If you have a very special mare for sale with these qualities, please contact
me privately.

Thank you!!

--- Beth Steele
--- [EMAIL PROTECTED]