This message is from: "Pat Holland" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Thank you to all of you who contacted me regarding pairs for sale, I
collected all of you and gave your info to the buyer. Good luck.

It got me thinking though ...I've had many people tell me it is actually
EASIER to put together a pair than a single. Training wise.  I have never
even driven a pair.

My questions is this...is it the theory that having two together calms the
other down?

I've driven single, and have had spooks and runaways and so forth - for
those of you who drive pairs and singles, do you honestly see LESS spooky
reactions and run aways with a pair - because they have each other?
Actually I have never seen a pair runaway.

Just wondering.
Pat