This message is from: Milaine Rosslow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello fellow Fjord Lovers, I only joined the group recently but have enjoyed
your messages.
I live in southeastern Washington state and train minis, ponies and Fjords to
drive. I've trained many many different breeds of horses through the past 25
years but none so willing as the Fjord. They can be strong willed but not too
hard to bring around.
I'm surprised how many Fjords there are in the tri city and Spokane area. I did
a clinic in La pine Oregon and a woman brought a PMU Fjord. I had no idea they
used Fjords on PMU ranchs.
Check out my web page www.thebuggylady.com
I instruct driving clinics throughout the northwest. I also have a winter
training special going on now.

Have a great day

Milaine
[EMAIL PROTECTED]