This message is from: Jane Krauss <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Wednesday, September 15, 2004, Cynthia wrote:

> I noticed in my digest today that the website did not get
> highlighted so just in case you want to look at the Fjord ornament
> go to:  www.geocities.com/zcdc_nm

> BTW, since this a free site if too many look at it in a certain time
> period, it shuts down for while. Be paitent and try again later.
> TIA.

  Wow!! Those Fjord ornaments are really super!! I know what I'll be
  giving all my horsey friends for Christmas this year. I'll probably
  have to give them early so they can put them on their trees. Thanks
  for making my shopping so easy.

Jane Krauss
Olaf and Niels