This message is from: "Betsy Bauer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello Group and Friends,

Yes, this picture is of my father, Gene Bauer, taken at the Canadian
Classic, Orangeville, Ont. around 1995.  The Fjords are: wheelers: Ivar &
Peer, and leaders: Foldelen & Solvin.  Dad is the Whip and Susan Keating is
riding shot gun...

The Drag was made in 1870 in England and has a Hand Engraved wheel wrench
with the Earl of Lonsdale's name.  It is presently FOR SALE ... by my
brothers and I.  Kayo, whose site you found it on, is a gal who asked if she
could mention it to folks who may be interested in that type of vehicle.  I
am advertising it in this month's "Whip" magazine, also.

It has been in storage with Antique Cars... yes dry and in perfect shape...
It's cool to see the Horseless and Horse Drawn Carriage together.... 30
minutes from Ohare Airport, if you'd like to visit.

It is a full size Drag, just because he drove it with Fjords, doesn't make
it smaller.  There are Accessories & Appointments included.  The lamps are
not original, but they look good to me...  He had some of the fittings on
the pole cast which, as a steel man, he was able to do what was needed for
easier hitching.  When he passed away in 1997, there wasn't a serious buyer,
so now that my mother has passed away, we are interested in finding it a new
Grand master to drive and continue its equine history.

So, Tally HO ----- visit www.webscriber.com/parkdrag.html  and see more.

   Betsy Bauer
   www.fjordpony.com

P.S. I did hear that a lady bought a Drag and painted it like this one but
it isn't Dad's Drag....  so there you have it, and that's the rest of the
story....