This message is from: "Karen McCarthy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Gene Bauer driving his 3/4 sized road coach back in Michigin? Right
Betsy?? Susan Engelking is a passenger on the roof...

Karen McCarthyGreat Basin Fjords :: Carson City,
Nevadahttp://www.picturetrail.com/weegees----Original
Message Follows---- From: Curt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Reply-To:
fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com To: fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com Subject:
Carriage Fitted for Fjords Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 11:25:48 -0400
(GMT-04:00) This message is from: Curt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Hi
Everyone, Marsha Korose was looking for a carriage book today and found
this carriage listed for sale,
http://www.wildhorsebooks.com/carriages_for_sale.htm. Click on the second
picture to see a nice setup with Fjords. Since we haven't hit the lotto
yet, it is a little out of our price range. Regards, Curt Pierce Bristow,
VA
FREE!