This message is from: "Pat Holland" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

List -
I just returned from a clients home to pick up a horse and she has a great
deal of driving equipment for sale. I believe there were close to 9 sets of
Smuckers Harness - some collar some breast plate. Some were used but well
cared for others almost new.  Most of them are of the high end quality.  She
also has a four wheel Wagonet - navy blue with tan trim, a Meadowbrook cart
and an antique Doctors Buggy in perfect shape.  She also has one or two
breaking carts I think some horse driven farm machinery and a forecart. Most
of which was very little used. All of the equipment was bought for Fjords
and used on them.

Everything is in central Illinois

Contact me privatly.
Pat Holland