This message is from: "Dave and Patti Walter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Anyone interested, I finally found out what is wrong with me, viral
menningitist.  Don't panic,it's NOT BACTERIAL menningitist, but viral.  Viral
usually is not deadly, serious but not deadly.  Not a fun thing to have.  This
is day 7, the doctor said it last for 5-7 days, although the internet said
7-10 days.  I REALLY want the doctor to be right!

This body has not laid around this much since I was a baby!!! I HATE IT!!!

So anyways, I hope I can be around the living soon!  I have noticed my "good
times" are getting longer between fever attacks.  The headaches are there most
always.

Oh, nice words Ruthie thanks!

Patti Jo Walter
Francis Creek Fjords