This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

And I might add, that if you are NOT getting the list like you think you
should, check into the archives, where you can read all the messages (even
before you get the digest!).

"Online archives for the FjordHorse List are available at
http://www.eScribe.com/pets/fjordhorse/   The user name is "fjordhorse" and
the password is "fjords_rule". At this Web site you can access everything
that has been discussed on the list since its inception in March, 1998."

Jan in Cool and still smoky Fairbanks, Alaska (Is that red ball in the sky
the sun?)

>  This is a good opportunity to warn those who receive email through
>  MSN, AOL, NetZero or Hotmail about the sometimes over-zealous SPAM
>  filtering those ISPs provide. Denise, who originally inquired about
>  her List subscription, has never been dropped. If she is not getting
>  the list, the problem needs to be settled with MSN. Anyone using one
>  of these big providers who suddenly stops receiving the List needs
>  to check their SPAM filter settings to make sure it is being
>  allowed.
>
>  And, anyone who wishes to subscribe or unsubscribe to the List may
>  do so at: http://www.fjordhorselist.com.

Jean Ernest
Fairbanks, Alaska
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]