This message is from: Ingrid  Ivic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 13:51:01 -0800
> From: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: Engar
> This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> I assume you have checked his teeth, etc.  I suggest starting him on Equine
> Senior feed plus a digestive aid called "Ration Plus", available in most
> equine catalogs (such as KV Vet).  Also give him some Rice bran and fresh
> ground flax seed.

    Hi there Jean (Hi Lynda too),
    Excellent suggestion...I was just about to suggest the Senior feed and
supplimenting. Having had several teenagers (and older) here over the years,
we've followed the same regime. We use Maturity Senior (Buckeye brand) and
Ration Plus too. Works great. The senior feed is much easier on their
digestive system.
    PS...so happy to read how far you've come with your boy, Gunnar. I know
it's been a bit of challenge with him...but it sounds as if your diligence
has paid off.

    Take care, Ingrid    ;o)

Ingrid Ivic
Embroidered Apparel