This message is from: "Gail Russell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Brigid, Jean, Beth

Thanks for your thoughts on the subject.  I have allowed the horse to go
to this pasture until the end of the month, to serve as a riding
horse/distraction for my friend so she can get a horse fix until she
figures out what she wants to do about getting another horse (or not
getting another horse.....she finds it pretty hard to pay the board for
a horse).

I will think a bit on whether I want him to stay on that pasture any
longer than until the remainder of the month.

Gail

This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Gail-

Yes, I would say clay is extremely dangerous for several reasons.