This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi all,
I'd like to apologize about a personal email going out to the whole group.

And now I guess I'd better officially de-lurk! I think you got most of the
relevant info from my mis-sent email. I live in Saint Paul and recently
bought -- gasp! -- a Welsh pony. I subscribed to the list when I was
thinking of getting a fjord. I decided at some point that a fjord might
not be the best horse for me -- a novice who is occasionally still
intimidated by horses. I think my pony was the perfect choice for me. In
the future though . . . you never know!

In the meantime, I still learn so much from the discussions here that I
cannot bring myself to unsubscribe! And just as important, if not more so,
I have made a couple of good friends here. So maybe I can be part of the
adopted fjord family. :-)

My apologies for the previous list noise, and many thanks for your lively
discussions that have helped me learn about fjords and horses in general.
I know I am a better horse owner because of your generosity with your
knowledge.

Jane Fallander
Minnesota