This message is from: "Casanova, Julie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mariposa Farm
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2004 4:01 PM
To: fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com
Subject: Re: Insurance

This message is from: Mariposa Farm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I'd be interested in info on other peoples Insurance companies too.
Especially ones that insure horse operations that do boarding, training,

lessons, etc.

Mark McGinley
Mariposa Farm

My insurance is with American Family as well. When I called to insure my
horse trailer, they told me that it was covered under my auto insurance.
I do not have a separate policy for the trailer. I hope I am not under
insured.

Julie
Minnesota