This message is from: Mary Munson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I am moving and need to sell two fjords. I have on age
5, a gelding with great movement and show quality. The
vet came 3 times to geld him and talked us out of it
the first 2. We were moving to the city and had to
board him and no one would keep a stallion. The vet
specialized in breeding and said she told everyone to
geld their horses, but he was perfect in every respect
and should be permitted to breed. He has the most
fluid movement of any horse I have ever seen. His name
is Lars. His mother and 1/2 brother were featured on
the front page of the Fjord magazine last year. A
judge told me his mother was one of the top mares of
the breed. Lars took 2nd place at Libby when he was 2
months old in a weanling class. Everyone there said
also not to cut him. I have ridden him 5-6 times. He
did not buck any. We are asking $4000 for him.
The other horse we have is named Jearin. He is a 9 or
10 year old gelding. We have shown him at Libby in
carrage when he was 5. He did not place. He is well
trained, but is short coupled and does not extend
well. He has lots of time under the saddle; although
we have not had time to ride him much in the last two
years. He had an abcess in a hoof when went unattended
when we boarded him. After we had him shipped to us
here in Boston, the abcess opened and drained. He has
no pain, but his hoof is slightly separated in one
small area. It is in the process of growing out, but
he probably shouldn't be ridden for another 3-4
months. As a result we are only asking $4000 for him.
He is very sweet and will lay his head in your arms.
We are not so far away, and have priced our horses
much below market. Would like to sell both together if
possible. I had wanted to take both to Woodstock next
month, but haven't had time to get them ready.
Let me know if you are interested in either and I can
send pictures.
Mary Munson

=====
Mary Munson