This message is from: "LYNN BINKOWSKI" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi,
I'm psyching myself up for my first trip as a competitor to the Woodstock show. For the 4 years I've owned my fjord I've always told myself "next year I will bring my horse to the show" but of course I never have! Meanwhile, forces are working against me this year as well -- just found out I need an emergency root canal the week before the show, and I'm also getting married 3 weeks afterward! Stress? What stress?!?! Guess I'll take my inspiration from Lance Armstrong and fight through it all!

Anyway, I do have a few questions I hope someone can help with...

- How is the cross country - ridden class judged? Is it based on an optimal time? Are there ridden hazards?

- In the green horse jumping class...do you have to canter 100% of the time? We are still green at jumping and I don't think we'll manage that. But, it sounds like fun and I'd like to try.

Any help is appreciated to allay my fears!

ALSO...my friend Wendy may come along for a day or two of the weekend to cheer me on. She is a certified equine massage therapist, so I thought I'd see whether anyone might be interested in treating their fjord to a massage. She does a great job and will be a presenter at Equine Affaire this year.

-Lynn Binkowski
Cromwell, CT