This message is from: "Carol J. Makosky" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

There is a way we could still do these t-shirts, and it could be done with minimal muss or fuss I believe. We could all have our own t-shirts in whatever color, size, etc. that we wanted.

While playing with ideas for a logo for our small ranch, I did a couple iron on transfers. It takes some practice though. You have to iron a bit harder and hotter than I'm used to.
Pamela
So what is this thing called an iron? And who uses one in this day and age? :-)

--
Built Fjord Tough
Carol M.