This message is from: "Carol J. Makosky" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Charla Kingsley wrote:

This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Charla Kingsley)

I've noticed that the raffle is talked about, and talked around, and
joked about....but, nobody says where to send money for a ticket.  Is
this a closed raffle?

Perhaps we are all shutting up in hopes no more buy tickets and Carol M. wins. OK I will look up the info in the Hearld. I think it was in there and I will send it on to you just to show what a good sport I am. By the way you can read all about me and Heidi in the latest issue. :-)

--
Built Fjord Tough
Carol M.